A content management system is software that keeps track of every piece of content on your Web site, much like your local public library keeps track of books and stores them. Content can be simple text, photos, music, video, documents, or just about anything you can think of. A major advantage of using a CMS is that it requires almost no technical skill or knowledge to manage. Since the CMS manages all your content, you don’t have to.
What are some real world examples of what CMS! can do?
CMS systems are used all over the world to power Web sites of all shapes and sizes. For example:
– Corporate Web sites or portals
– Corporate intranets and extranets
– Online magazines, newspapers, and publications
– E-commerce and online reservations
– Government applications
– Small business Web sites
– Non-profit and organizational Web sites
– Community-based portals
– School and church Web sites
– Personal or family homepages
More examples of companies using Web Based Design CMS can be found in our Content Management CMS portfolio.
You must be logged in to post a comment.